Monday, January 21, 2013

Starting anew

I've been thinking about endings and beginnings this week for a variety of reasons, including a bit of casting off and on again that I've been doing.


The first Fiddlehead Mitten, for all its apparent complexity, was a quick, satisfying knit, and the second of the pair will be too. Good thing – we're headed into a good old-fashioned cold snap this week, and super-warm mittens will be essential.


This sock, on the other hand, has been my travelling companion for months. I imagine I'll be spending an equally long time with the sequel.

Make something good, beautiful and true, and when you're finished, begin again. Not a bad motto, when you think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment. Thank you for getting in touch!