Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Snapshots: quiet days

I've been under the weather this week so I've been sticking close to home. Here's what I've been seeing around the house.


Sock #2 is coming right along. I go back and forth on this colourway...sometimes I love it, sometimes it reminds me of Chews.


Afternoon tea with my sister. A calm, quiet afternoon with one of my favourite people. 


My Squam sweater – Gudrun Johnston's Trefoil Cardigan. I've got miles to go before I steek.


Tulips, their petals dry and thin as paper. At the right time of day, the sun lights them up like stained glass.

And in other news:
Listening to: Canada Reads
Reading: The Kitchen Diaries II (Yes, still. It's good.)
Eating: Oatcakes with peanut butter
Drinking: Tea with manuka honey
Coveting: Snowfling mitts
Hoping: This cough is on its way soon.

1 comment:

  1. I love this colourway. It reminds me of a painter's drop clothe in the best way possible. So fun.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment. Thank you for getting in touch!